A couple of things

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LomondSoap

Reaction score
I've been messing about with boxes....
Not the finished thing, but you'll get the general idea, swap the star for a leaf, the stamp for a better one, and I'm half way there :wink:

And a batch of lavender. Won't tell you about the other batch I leftout in the snow and the lid blew off
:oops:

Are you creating your own boxes from scratch? Either way they're great and I love your Lavender Soap. I really like the simplicity of having just a few buds along the centre of the log. Now do you sell them that way as well?

You do know of course that now that you've given us the teaser about lids blowing off in the snow we not need to know the story.....right???

I'm with you Lindy!.....Corrie - tell us the story :lol:

The lavender is so pretty with that hint of colour and the buds look wonderful down the centre of the log. Will you please post cut pics when you have them? The boxes are great....did you use a template? Oh, sorry Lindy already asked that one :wink:

Tanya :)

P.S: Been checking out your site again and love the soaps you have there!

TC

I agree! Great boxes and I love the look of the lavender leaves scattered on top.
Very Pretty!

I had a crappy day. I NEED a funny story!!!!! Do tell puuuleeeeseee

Ok, I made a batch with coconut fragrance but rather than call it that I thought I'd give it a Scottish slant, add some ground calendula petals and call it Gorse Flower (very prevelant in these parts, the flowers smell of coconut). Well, it seized bit time so I tried & failed to make it look pretty on top, I gave up, shoved a lid on it and stuck it out in the snow. An hour later I noticed the lid had blown off and the already awfull batch was now piled high with snow. Well, it stopped gel, but still looks bloody awful :oops:

Anyway, I got my new stamp today, here it is....

love the boxes, the stamp and everything else too. :D

i think your soaps are fabulous!

Back