cosmic wave video

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently saw Cosmic Wave soaps for the first time, and, like with most techniques, found myself wondering how in the world it was done. So thank you for sharing!

Yes, let's see pictures of the cut soaps!

You have used a lovely shade of red. What did you use and where did you get it? Thank you for a very informative video.

Welcome! And that soap, loved the colors, totally loved them.

You may not feel you speak fluent english (although I think you do a great job in your post!) but in here we all speak soap anyway (fluent soap, soap on a stick, accelerated soap - we speak ALL kinds of soap in here) so you`re all set, no worries!
Btw - I am from Norway, just see my posts, they are filled with non-fluid english, miss-spelling (<--- seee?) and other fun errors. Everyone is welcome either way!

Oh, and pictures of cut soap we would love to see, yes.

Thanks a lot

onde-cosmique9'.JPG

Yes, let's see pictures of the cut soaps!

You have used a lovely shade of red. What did you use and where did you get it? Thank you for a very informative video.

The red is cochineal powder but it's not really red , more purple-red

Wow! Yet another design that makes me want to do cold process! How much would someone charge for a bar of that? It seems terribly time consuming.

Carolyn
Shore Soap

Back