• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To anyone interested please keep an eye out for the new thread. Shipping and FO price will be listed. I simply do not have time to go back through this whole thread. Sorry. I will try to have the thread by this weekend. Finally get to go home for 3 weeks.

To anyone interested please keep an eye out for the new thread. Shipping and FO price will be listed. I simply do not have time to go back through this whole thread. Sorry. I will try to have the thread by this weekend. Finally get to go home for 3 weeks.
Cool, if ANYONE can just drop a reply here that new thread is up that would be super helpful. Thanks!!

melibee,
The new thread will show in the new posts and in this section so no worries about seeing it.
It'll be an active thread to say the least!

I know I have money set aside for this and several other do as well.:thumbs:
I don't browse every day (or even every week), so watched thread notifications are a great tool to let people know there are updates to things they care about. You get an email and can click straight through. Wasn't asking for a personal reply, just a heads up here. Thanks.

@cmzaha, thank you so much for this post! I am interested, too and will keep my eye open for a new thread. I see that you are in southern California and so am I so hopefully shipping will be no issue!

Back