Fruit powders?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for fruit powders? Pumpkin in particular. Thanks!

OK, I just bought some things from The Soap Dish :D to try. Thanks for the links!

Has anyone had experience adding a fruit or veggie powder to a wet scrub? I looked at the formulary at the Original Soap Dish & they list a mango powder scrubs w/ sugar, butter & oil. I am leary yet intruiged by the reconstituted fruits & veggies.

if you try it let me know how it goes... i feel like it might be foamy?? or settle onto the top or around the sides? but dont take MY word for it ;)

I have mango, strawberry and pumpkin powders. I haven't used them in a scrub yet but maybe I will try that this weekend. i will post results....I would be more concerned about mold and bacteria....I try not to use preservatives as much as possible...other than a little Vit E

I would be more concerned about mold and bacteria....
This is my fear, however, I am a big preservative fan so I always include germabenII in my scrubs. I wonder if that would be enough????

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Tabitha....I didn't see your post! :oops:

I actually use the powders in cp soaps....and a little in whipped shea. I still want to try it in scrubs but haven't gotten around to it yet. Have you tried it in anything yet?

Latest posts

Back