Minty Christmas soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artemis

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
These are all the same recipe, but with different micas and oxides for color. I don't think I have quite enough for the teachers gifts. Some of them might have to get something other than soap this year... IMG_20171117_105306-01.jpeg

Those are gorgeous - I especially love the color combinations and the wispy swirls.

By the way, on Monday I made a "snowfall" soap that was totally inspired by your October SMF Challenge entry, and also utilized Auntie Clara's dappled soap effect using salt. I haven't cut the loaf yet (worried about it developing ash) but want to say thank you for the inspiration!

Those are gorgeous - I especially love the color combinations and the wispy swirls.

By the way, on Monday I made a "snowfall" soap that was totally inspired by your October SMF Challenge entry, and also utilized Auntie Clara's dappled soap effect using salt. I haven't cut the loaf yet (worried about it developing ash) but want to say thank you for the inspiration!
I'm glad I could pass the idea on. I'm sure I'm not the originator, of course. I'll tell my Buddy. A snowy soap was his idea this year. The dappled soap is such a subtle effect-- I hope you share pictures!

I thought I would add my final two Christmas soaps here. I know it seems like a lot for just Christmas teacher gifts, but I make tiny batches, so it's really not much.

They are all the same recipe. This white one is fragrance and color free. The brown swirl has Cinnamon Bun (I think) FO from Nurture. Cocoa powder and TD for the swirl.IMG_20171203_224557-01.jpeg

Back