Awesome sale IF you buy micas by the pound

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makemineirish

Reaction score
Mad oils currently has a 25% off sale on micas by the pound. It's not so exciting for us hobbyists, but should be exciting for some of you. I did not want to toy with the emotions of small-scale soapers by titling the thread Mad Oils Sale when this doesn't really benefit a lot of us.

Oh thank goodness it's a sale that I really don't need/qualify for. If I bought micas by the pound, I'd probably be buried with them and clutching my wad of tussah silk that never seems to get used up.

:)

If I was going to buy a pound from them: voodoo, harold's purple crayon, and peacock. I love those colors and have to actively stop myself from using them in every batch.

Oh thank goodness it's a sale that I really don't need/qualify for. If I bought micas by the pound, I'd probably be buried with them and clutching my wad of tussah silk that never seems to get used up.

:)

If I was going to buy a pound from them: voodoo, harold's purple crayon, and peacock. I love those colors and have to actively stop myself from using them in every batch.

LOL. So true!

Back