Best place to buy 76 degree coconut oil in bulk?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you live near a Big Lots they have 3 liters of CO for $12.00. A couple of times a year they have a 20%-off-everything-in-the-store sale so it goes down to $9.60. That's when I stock up!

I used the Snappy CO from Amazon for about a year then started to develop random DOS. It was most noticeable in my 100% CO, -2% SF laundry/cleaning soap. I switched to the Big Lots "Butcher Boy" (from Columbus Foods) and started adding EDTA to every batch of soap. The DOS gremlins have moved out of my house.:twisted:

I ordered two 50 lb pails and three 1 gallon bottles and 1 10lb box from Soapers Choice to N. Ga and shipping was 97.00... considering all I got, it was still worth it. When I ordered two 1 gallon jugs and a 10 lb box, shipping was only 18.00. That was def worth it.

I also get mine from Soapers Choice. I buy 50 lb drums and ship it to Montana. It comes out to $ .14 / ounce after shipping, $ .13 / ounce if I order 2 drums at a time which is what I usually do. Great quality. I also get my palm, avocado, castor, and almond oil from them. I search the internet extensively every 4 months or so for a better price and have never found one.

This post is from 2011.

Back