Let it Fizz

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MySoapyHeart

Bee Happy
Reaction score
Here are some fizzies I made june 2. Used a mooncake mold. Never used one before, but after trying it, it won`t be my last batch with this mold.

SO easy to make fizzies with, pops right out.

I have one more on the way, square ones, so will add those too when I get them in the mail.

Fragranzed with Kudzu fragrance from Natures Garden, a mix of a extremely gentle floral, and fruity undertones. Total Yum-yum!

The "glitter" is plastic free glitter from Nurture, no plastic down the drain here : )

1af92e29-43f7-4719-bfa6-d58a12fabd5e_zps1pymflel.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, all!

By the way, it was Kudzu fragranceoil, not kudzy, lol, but I fixed it now.

I gave some fizzies away, it was well received.

I put one fizzie in a shrinkwrap plastic bag (without actually shrinking it), and along with the fizzie I added jasmine buds and blue cornflower petals. I tied it off with a laceband. The whole thing sort of became like a teabag for the feet. The idea is to just dump the whole thing in water for a footsoak, to "steep" your feet..

She was very exited about the idea of it, so I think I will make more of these! I added a huge sponge, a bar of soap, a handmade lipbalm, and a card, and cellophane wrapped everything.

Cellophane wrapping makes everything SO pretty, even if it is just something small. Makes everything look so... expensive *grin*.

I like the way kudzu FO smells. I sometimes combine it with a touch of tea tree.

I have a 10ml of Tea Tree... You made me curious now, me thinks I need to make a sniffie sample of that. Can imagine it will take the edge of some of the fruityness and turn it more clean/fresh perhaps?

Latest posts

Back