Pain reliever massage oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
I want to share my massage oil for any pain but I used this primarily for my chronic back pain. Please used good quality essential oil. Hope you have relieve like I am.

Ingredients:
100 ml fractionated coconut oil
10 drops all spice EO
10 drops aniseed EO
10 drops star anise EO
10 drops bay leaf EO
10 drops basil EO
10 drops cajeput EO
10 drops sweet birch EO
12 drops white camphor EO
10 drops black pepper EO
15 drops Frankincences EO
10 drops ginger EO
10 drops hyssop EO
10 drops juniper EO
15 drops lavender EO
10 drops marjoram EO
8 drops oregano EO
10 drops peppermint EO
10 drops pine needles EO
10 drops Rosemary EO
10 drops tarragon EO
10 drops thyme EO
12 drops Ylang Ylang EO

Pain reliever is delivered only by few of those oils. You need some herbs infusion and then add the EO's

Last edited:
I hate to be a kill joy, but I think your dilution is too high. I would be concerned about sensitization if you're using it daily. For example, 3% dilution would be 90 drops of EO to 100ml of carrier.

Yes for some people might be but for me it's perfect. Yeah I can used only 3 oil but I don't know which one that work best.

Yes for some people might be but for me it's perfect. Yeah I can used only 3 oil but I don't know which one that work best.

So I'm confused. Are you saying that this recipe (with too much EOs for the amount of oil) is the recipe you use? Or are you asking for help in deciding which EOs to use? Or something else?

No that's my recipe all of that oil. Some said it's too much essential oil but it's ok for me. It's working for my back pain.

The white camphor, peppermint and the black pepper are what I think contribute to the pain relief and the lavender for muscle relaxation. May be you could just try those 4 and anything else to round out the scent for you to see how it works, you can always go back to your original recipe if it doesn't. I don't have chronic pain but for on and off things I just use few drops of peppermint in a little coconut oil, it takes the edge right off for me.

The white camphor, peppermint and the black pepper are what I think contribute to the pain relief and the lavender for muscle relaxation. May be you could just try those 4 and anything else to round out the scent for you to see how it works, you can always go back to your original recipe if it doesn't. I don't have chronic pain but for on and off things I just use few drops of peppermint in a little coconut oil, it takes the edge right off for me.

Thank you for the advice, yes I will try. Peppermint is very nice and I love them.

Try Soothing aches and pains with this special blend. Formulated to help ease sore muscles, joints, tendons and any other ache and pain. MY Sore Muscle Blend features Helichrysum and German Chamomile essential oils.

Helichrysum and German Chamomile are both a powerful combination as they have excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. These essential oils are also antispasmodic, which means they help relieve cramps and spasms. Helichrysum is quick-acting for pain relief and it is also a great wound healer for injuries.

Thanks -
Joya.:-|

Yes I love Helichrysum but just very expensive I also use German chamomile or roman chamomile.

Obviously you do not know what you are talking about,,,,,,,,,,

Excuse me? I think that's rude, I am not aromatherapist but I know a little bit. I apologise for saying rude but don't judge me.

Last edited:
Excuse me? I think that's rude, I am not aromatherapist but I know a little bit. I apologise for saying rude but don't judge me.

I don't think Dahlia was referring to you biarine. There was a spam poster who commented on your post a few days ago and I believe that's who Dahlia was referring to.

I did not opened for a week and when I open today I saw her post. Sorry about that I thought she referring to me. Because I didn't saw the spam, I will delete my post. I am embarrassed

I did not opened for a week and when I open today I saw her post. Sorry about that I thought she referring to me. Because I didn't saw the spam, I will delete my post. I am embarrassed

Don't be embarrassed and don't delete your comment. If you think someone is being rude to you, call them out for their rudeness! We are all grown ups and can handle it. I often say things that may come across as being rude or argumentative when I don't mean for them to be. If I EVER hurt someone's feelings or make someone angry, I certainly want to know about it. If an apology or an explanation is in order, I want to make it. I was delighted by your comment.

Don't be embarrassed biarine! It's a completely understandable reaction. I probably would have reacted the same way (or much worse) if it was my post and I thought someone told me that. I just happened to see the spam post the other day and the mods must have deleted it now.

I'm really glad you voiced your opinion! Its important to tell someone when you think they are being rude even if that was not their intention (or directed towards you). Otherwise it could lead to miscomunication in the future. And on a forum setting it is especially important to express those feelings and be blunt about it. I say kudos to you.

Don't be embarrassed and don't delete your comment. If you think someone is being rude to you, call them out for their rudeness! We are all grown ups and can handle it. I often say things that may come across as being rude or argumentative when I don't mean for them to be. If I EVER hurt someone's feelings or make someone angry, I certainly want to know about it. If an apology or an explanation is in order, I want to make it. I was delighted by your comment.

Thank you Teresa

Thank you all but sometimes I don't want to hurt someone, I grew up with respect to everybody. I felt embarrassed because it seem I didn't have manner.

I'm really glad you voiced your opinion! Its important to tell someone when you think they are being rude even if that was not their intention (or directed towards you). Otherwise it could lead to miscomunication in the future. And on a forum setting it is especially important to express those feelings and be blunt about it. I say kudos to you.

Thank you Galaxy

Latest posts

Back