Liquid Soap & other stuff

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LomondSoap

Reaction score
3364224224_19c5d283cc_m.jpg

I've just started making liquid soap, and although it's not really a visual thing, I thought I'd share it anyway. I haven't managed to get mine clear yet but as it's going into coloured bottles I don't suppose it matters.
The soaps are 2 remakes:
Go Green, lots of green unrefined oils and some whizzed up dill and parsley. And Breakfast Bar, goats milk, oats & honey.

I so love your soaps! Those bars are beautiful and I can't decide which I like best! I have the "stuff" now to make some liquid soap and I want to try that really soon - once I'm caught up. What colour are your bottles? Do you have some pictures of them?

LomondSoap said:
some whizzed up dill and parsley.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

All lovely! I think the green is so pretty. Nice touch with the ribbon!

oooh, very nice. great pic too. hey those soaps are rebatch? they look so smooth, great.

Thanks all :D
The bar soaps are remakes not rebatches. The green one does hold it's colour pretty well, it's made with unrefined olive, avocado & hemp.
Lindy - I'm thinking of blue bottles, I haven't decided yet, still wombling...so much to choose from :roll: Then there's waterproof labels to think about, boy my bank balance is running low :shock:

Lamond Soap - a blue bottle sounds wonderful! With the waterproof labels - what about doing them up as usual and then buy a crystal clear vinyl to lay over it? Or even clear labelling sheets? I don't know for sure but would it work out less costly?

Latest posts

Back