Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very simple M&P bar but that simplicity is very attractive. A very very nice color combo in the swirl. Understated and beautiful. And a little flame-ish coloring.

They're all beautiful, but that M&P bar just calls to me. Exquisite.

I can't see my thumbnails that well so I have no idea what I'm uploading.

Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 6.26.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 6.23.34 PM.png

How do you think they got them? They are really different.

I don't know how they got the circle, but around it looks like the Clyde Slide technique. Maybe some variation on that. Also can't tell if more than one bar got that bulls eye effect, so maybe a happy surprise? I'm not too good at figuring this out, so may be way off the mark here.

Hmmm... slab mold? A sort of itp poured funnel style on the top and bottom, then white filling in the center, and cut lengthwise down the middle of the white? Cut into bars so white appears to be the top??

That's kinda what I was thinking. Clyde Slide into a slab with a section of white... but then it looks like there is a top design on it. So maybe they just got lucky??

Oh no, really? Here, let me spread some luck and blessings your way as I've have lots of both (lost my wallet at Wal Mart but somebody turned it in complete with credit cards!) Hold still....*pointing your direction and blowing*....there! All should be better soon!

Uh, just please don't send gremlins my way....I plan on soaping tomorrow! :)

It's a polymer clay cane and I can't tell you how often I see one and think that could be soap! Followed by lots of plotting LOL

Bee from sorcery soap does all those little moulded figures with cp soap that is play doh texture. I wonder if you could mould it in the same way to make a version of a polymer clay cane. I think she says it hardens up over time. It would make some wicked embeds.

Bee from sorcery soap does all those little moulded figures with cp soap that is play doh texture. I wonder if you could mould it in the same way to make a version of a polymer clay cane. I think she says it hardens up over time. It would make some wicked embeds.

Oooooo we think too much alike LOL I was thinking the same thing.... I'm trying to find the video I saw with the instructions on her method

Latest posts

Back