Texas Natural Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BattleGnome

Reaction score
http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/default.asp

Has anyone used them? Is there an super special something that you would only get from them?

There is a deodorant base at Texas Natural Supplies I wood like to sample but it's nearly $12 shipping for $8 in product. Checking through the site there is a ton of good stuff but not much that I actually need (or anything I use that I can't find for a better price).

Does anyone have any suggestions to help me balance out the shipping? The last thread I could find that mentioned the company is from several years ago and didn't have applicable information.

I used to purchase quite a lot from them when I first started making lotion. It's been well over 10 years, but I don't remember having any complaints. I was window shopping a few months ago, and while pricing seemed okay, there shipping was unbelievably high and I went elsewhere. I remember that they used to include a free pen with orders. . . .

Thanks for the link. I am going to check them out. I like the full list of herbs they have that I need to get for my daughter's skin condition. They have them ALL. So to be able to get all of them at one place is a big Win for me.

Back