Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bath bomb notes

2/10/2017
The sadistic bather came again this evening and took yet another of our fellow companions out of the plastic, watertight cell of captivity that serves as our 'home'. We are all paralyzed with fear, silently anticipating with dread the muted, tortuously fizzing screams that will soon pierce through the translucent walls imprisoning us so aridly- the screams of our hapless friend so callously tossed into the hot, watery cauldron of destruction. Oh, that we had never been formed!

2/11/2017
The unthinkable has happened this evening. A few droplets of water from the hideous cauldron of destruction have entered into our cleverly designed dungeon at hand of our sadistic keeper. It seems it is not enough for her to observe with evil glee the quick and dramatic death throes of our piteous companions one by one. It has now entered into her cruel heart to torture all of us together with a much slower and painful death. It won't be long now........ Uh oh, I think I can feel myself starting to fizz a little.....oh no! And..... so it....begins..... Arghhhh!.....can't.... write..... anymore.....fizzing a little again..... too..... painful..... I'm beginning to melt....bit by...bit .....by bit....What a wooooorrrrld!!!!!!!.....

Want to melt body butter and turn into soap.

Why would you want to turn yourself into soap, and how exactly does melting body butter turn you into soap anyway? (not that I want to try it, mind you, but curious minds want to know!)

Bath bomb notes

2/10/2017
The sadistic bather came again this evening and took yet another of our fellow companions out of the plastic, watertight cell of captivity that serves as our 'home'. We are all paralyzed with fear, silently anticipating with dread the muted, tortuously fizzing screams that will soon pierce through the translucent walls imprisoning us so aridly- the screams of our hapless friend so callously tossed into the hot, watery cauldron of destruction. Oh, that we had never been formed!

2/11/2017
The unthinkable has happened this evening. A few droplets of water from the hideous cauldron of destruction have entered into our cleverly designed dungeon at hand of our sadistic keeper. It seems it is not enough for her to observe with evil glee the quick and dramatic death throes of our piteous companions one by one. It has now entered into her cruel heart to torture all of us together with a much slower and painful death. It won't be long now........ Uh oh, I think I can feel myself starting to fizz a little.....oh no! And..... so it....begins..... Arghhhh!.....can't.... write..... anymore.....fizzing a little again..... too..... painful..... I'm beginning to melt....bit by...bit .....by bit....What a wooooorrrrld!!!!!!!.....

Snorted coffee all over the computer...but it was worth it! That is hilarious!

Looking for wood in all the wrong places...
Masterbatching Help, Please?

As requested :twisted:

Does anyone measure your batch in kilograms?

No, I've never caught anyone in the act of measuring my batch in kilograms, but if I ever catch them doing it, I may have to resort to defensive measures such as what this guy did:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5ZvW98HRs[/ame]

Back