ISO_Pineapple Cilantro

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone here has Pinapple Cilantro from Soapsupplies.net, that is not liked or just sitting around as surplus. Paige discontinued it and the only way to get more is to spring for 25#'s which I just cannot do at the moment. She even checked her private stash to see if she had some left and nope. :-( Sadly this is now my second best seller after DB and I hate trying to find another one that is comparable. Customers know when there has been a change. I hate it when a good seller is discontinued

I haven't tried any from Soapsupplies.net, but if you can't find any and haven't tried Brambleberry's, I'd be happy to send you a sample of it as a sniffie and in soap. The quality is very good and it lasts a long time in cured soap though I don't know how it compares scentwise.

I haven't tried any from Soapsupplies.net, but if you can't find any and haven't tried Brambleberry's, I'd be happy to send you a sample of it as a sniffie and in soap. The quality is very good and it lasts a long time in cured soap though I don't know how it compares scentwise.
I would really appreciate it. I hate looking for new suppliers and I still have a couple bars set aside to compare

Have you ever tried the Rustic Escentuals version? I have some sitting here and can easily send you an ounce or two since I'm not far from you.

If you do a co-op, I'll buy a pound.
I am planning on purchasing 5lbs or so if Paige ever gets back to me. It is not cheap at $25.50 per lb but no more than DB for less than 40 lbs. It is a very green fragrance to my nose with a hint of pineapple. Hopefully Paige (the owner of soapsupplies.net) is out on a cruise and having fun.... :)

Back