Van Yulay Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of those who just couldn't take it anymore and gave in to my strong temptation!! :lol: But I am not ashamed to say that I am the very happy owner of these from Vanyulay:

-a 40-cavity raspberry mold
-four 4-cavity mini-rose molds
-two 2-cavity mini-rose leaf molds
-a 16-cavity mini-apple mold
-a 444-cavity mini-sprinkle/ball bearing mold (to make soap pearls)
-and four 40-cavity food-grade watermelon seed molds (to make chocolate seeds for my watermelon ice cream recipe).

I didn't buy them all at once, mind you, or I would have broke the bank, but let me just say this- they are of such high quality that they are worth every single penny and then some! I just can't say enough good things about them. Great service and great molds!

IrishLass :)

So far I only have the strawberry and citrus wedge ones. I have filled and empty numerous carts though. After I get my fragrance stash built up a bit more, I will prioritize my wish list and hit the send button.

I only have few small ones, mainly berry shaped and they are great. I paid more for shipping to Australia than for actual molds but I don't care as they are really cute. I was planning to buy stuff to make molds myself but if I include supplies, time and mess I figured out it's easier to just buy good quality molds.

I have so many of their molds I want to order that I've written out a wish list for them. They have such a wonderful assortment and some for every occasion.

Latest posts

Back