Measuring Ingredients??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a reasonably priced scale to measure my ingredients for my sugar scrubs and body butters?

I noticed, lots of crafters have a digital scale. Im new to this business but I need a way to track my measurements for my recipes?

I've purchased the 3ML pippettes to measure my f/o and e/o's, I find that to be easier for me to use so I can right down the measurements. But I need a goof proof way to measure the sugars, oils, etc so I can be dead on point? Any suggestions?
Thanks in a advance guys for helping out a newbie!! I love this forum, everyone is so helpful and it is really starting to feel like a "Community"! Love it! I like the fact they no one judges you here for being a newbie here and having "dumb" questions LOl! So excuse my ignorance of some of my questions. I just really want to learn this business and serious about getting the advice I need to be successful! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back