Stephenson's Direct oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dana89

Reaction score
Hi, I am curious if anyone uses Stephonson's Direct for their CP or HP oils. I was just checking them out and was really surprised how inexpensive their oils are considering they ship for free. 20 pounds of Pomace olive oil for 38 dollars! The bad thing is you can't but less olive oil. I soap as a hobby so I usually buy in 1 gallon increments. The do sell 1 gallon coconut oil ($20) and 1 gallon palm oil ($15), 1 pound of shea butter ($5.95). Yes they are a little higher for some oils but after adding up the oils I need and comparing them against BB, NG and SC, I came out on average 10 dollars cheaper b/c of no shipping charges. Too bad the don,t carry Eo or fo,s. I can still get those pretty cheap at other places but now the shipping will not be too high for just FOs and color.
Does anyone have any knowledge about their customer service or how long it takes to get an order?

Although they have better prices than brambleberry or some other popular outlets, soapers choice still has them beat, even with shipping for me. Since I don't buy just one oil at a time and I buy at least a gallon of even small percentage oils like caster, the shipping and cost of the oils is the lowest I've seen.

Did SC lower their shipping prices? I will have to go back a check prices again.

OK I rechecked SC and while their prices are great, for me I would do better with SD. I order a gallon of coconut, palm, olive and get a couple of pounds of avocado oil and butters. I will for sure use SC if I ever start selling and and have the money to buy more.

Latest posts

Back