Snaps for Lotioncrafter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBussy

Reaction score
I placed an order from Lotioncrafter just to try out their products, I have high hopes based on recommendations from people I trust. The items were:

1. $18.75 - Stearic Acid (5#)
  2. $8.00 - EDTA (1#)
  3. $26.75 - Shipping
  4. $53.50 - Total
Not a big order and they don't know me from Adam. I'm a brand new customer. The shipping was steep, but I was willing to pay for it because it was a small order and that's how some companies work with small stuff. Sometimes they only ship UPS or FedEx for instance and there are not a lot of ways to save with them on small packages.

I just received an email from them, mind you they had my money and I accepted the price. They said they "saved me money on shipping" and listed the following prices:

1. $18.75 - Stearic Acid (5#)
  2. $8.00 - EDTA (1#)
  3. $12.65 - Shipping
  4. $39.40 - Total
They lowered my cost by $14.10 just because they thought it was the right thing to do.

I don't know about any of you but THAT earns my business right there. I mean assuming there's not bugs or rocks in my SA they are going to be my go-to if they have what I need. What awesome customer service!

Yep, Lotioncrafter adjusted my shipping too, and that's a big part of why they're on my short list of suppliers -- along with the fact they have a wide range of useful products.

I own a small business and do that as well -- my online store can do a reasonable estimate, but I adjust the ship cost if needed at the time I ship (usually to a lower cost) and then I complete the transaction with the credit card. So it's really a pleasure to see other folks extend the same courtesy to their customers.

Latest posts

Back