Nurture Sale is on1 4/10-4/11

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy to get to try out Nurture's scents (like I need more FOs) and colorants (ditto). But really, I *needed* more. A lady likes to have lots of options!

I missed out on the ECO pigments last sale. I cannot wait to see the neon pigments I just ordered... I've got psychedelic plans for those. Plus I snagged a few new micas... that sea green one was made for me. And for the folks that stole the mint green and true red from me... lucky ducks!

Thanks for posting!

I'm really happy to get to try out Nurture's scents (like I need more FOs) and colorants (ditto). But really, I *needed* more. A lady likes to have lots of options!

I missed out on the ECO pigments last sale. I cannot wait to see the neon pigments I just ordered... I've got psychedelic plans for those. Plus I snagged a few new micas... that sea green one was made for me. And for the folks that stole the mint green and true red from me... lucky ducks!

Thanks for posting!

I got true red, and I LOVE sea green, snagged me a 1 oz'er, as well as others:)

Couldn't help myself. I'm waiting for a previous order including my new pink cutter, the new FO's and of course the new red. I told myself I didn't need anything else, but I had to go check it out. I'm surprised the mint green was still available. Also purchased the neons. They look like they should be colorful fun.

The site is working flawlessly. Thanks Carrie! Looking forward to meeting you in Indy.

Aww Cindy, I'm not going to be in Indy. Once we fulfill all the sale orders I am taking a much needed "relaxation week." As much as I would love to meet so many people, I need to give my mind a short rest from anything work-related. In fact, I plan to spend all week out in the woods hunting morels. I look forward to this time of year all year, and then wait for it again as soon as it's done. Sunshine and nature...I need it. I might even hug a few trees. :)

Please report back to me and let me know how it went. A big part of me is sad I'm not going!

Couldn't help myself. I'm waiting for a previous order including my new pink cutter, the new FO's and of course the new red. I told myself I didn't need anything else, but I had to go check it out. I'm surprised the mint green was still available. Also purchased the neons. They look like they should be colorful fun.

The site is working flawlessly. Thanks Carrie! Looking forward to meeting you in Indy.

Keeping your sanity is very important. I also learned on a travel assignment in So IN how devoted 'shroom hunters are. A sure sign of Spring!

This is cool, I have found a new way to save money from shopping at nurturesoapsupplies. :smile:

Back