~*~ SMF August 2017 Challenge - Rock and Gem Soaps! ~*~
~ August 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > Soapmaking & Candle Classifieds Forum > Member Classifieds > Dragon's Blood

Old 09-01-2017, 10:02 PM   #271
cmzaha
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4735 Times on 2772 Posts
Likes Given: 1086

I will not be home for another week, so let me see what I have for bottles. If I am still soaping and selling next year I may get together another buy. It is a good one but not something everyone will like

cmzaha
No kids in the soaping area

Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM   #272
Logansama
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 59 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmzaha View Post
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

We tried to get it made in another fragrance house but it just did not have the depth of this one and accelerated pretty bad. I was sorry it just did not work and smell as well because it was quite a bit less expensive. Many times with FO you get what you pay for. NG's DB was a disaster for me and the closest to mine is from Pure Fragrance but that one goes an extremely dark chocolate.

Forgot to mention the cost will be what I pay for it
Hi Carolyn, is this thread still active? I have a commission for next year and the client wants DB soap. There are SO MANY out there. The last I tried was way heavy on amber, which I can't tolerate. I'd love to purchase about 2 ounces as a sample if you're still doing this.

Thanks!

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #273
cmzaha
Supporting Member
SOAP_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4735 Times on 2772 Posts
Likes Given: 1086

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logansama View Post
Hi Carolyn, is this thread still active? I have a commission for next year and the client wants DB soap. There are SO MANY out there. The last I tried was way heavy on amber, which I can't tolerate. I'd love to purchase about 2 ounces as a sample if you're still doing this.

Thanks!
Will pm you

cmzaha
No kids in the soaping area