SMF January 2017 Challenge: Gradient Layer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted the winners in the entry thread now. If we could post congratulations in this thread (and not the entry thread), that would be ideal.

Great job to everyone who participated in this challenge. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding.

Last edited:
Congrats HowieRoll, Newbie and Dibbles! I picked you perfectly and can't stop looking. And I'm so happy that many others nailed it too. It seems a lot people found a niche here.

Really a great challenge - thanks Galaxy!

Congratulation to the winners.

Howieroll, just spectacular design. So impressive.

newbie, your tilt was what I wanted to learn to do and plan to go back until I can do it better.

dibbles, I really love the colors and perfect lines. So beautiful.

Thank you for the challenge, galaxy. It was something I had not done and needed to learn.

Wow, I am in disbelief and truly bowled over. All of the entries were so beautifully different that it made voting a difficult process, and I think everyone should be super proud of their creations.

Congrats to newbie (like others, I have just been in awe of the execution from taking yellow to black so elegantly!) and dibbles (the color choice/shades are so, so absolutely striking!).

Thank you all so very much, and a special thank you also goes out to galaxyMLP for hosting such a fun challenge!!

Thank you so much! I am so excited to be included with the winners. I am so impressed with the creativity that came from this challenge. Congratulations to newbie and HowieRoll, and a huge thank you to galaxy for bringing us another fun technique.

Latest posts

Back