• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A bunch of stuff for sale...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SudsyKat

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I'm a long-time member who started my business a few years ago. We're doing well, but transitioning our product line, so I have a ton of stuff (from oils, scents and colors, to containers, tools, molds, and even tablecloths!) for sale. Most stuff is brand new - I specify for each item. I'm selling it all half price of what it costs new and I'll only charge you the exact shipping that it costs me to send it to you. The list is too big to post, so please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll email you the list. I posted on Friday and already have sold about 12 of the 32 pages worth of stuff. There's still plenty of cool things, though. If you have any questions, just let me know. I love clearing out space and hopefully, you'll love getting new stuff to play with!

Thanks,
Kat (aka SudsyKat)​

I just got my package today, DELIGHTED, as I was last time. Everything carefully packaged, no leakage, spillage, breakage, all in perfect condition and exactly as described. I adore the mini chalkboards, can't wait for market time! (Sorry gang, I scarfed em all up.) Happy dance :)

+1
I got my packages awesomely fast, everything exactly as described - thanks Kat :)

Wow, what service! Pleasure to do business with you. Fast delivery and more than pleased with what I bought. Thank you so much and good luck in your new venture!

Believe me, you all left enough for me. My Kia Soul had the seats down and it was filled to the roof! I put my Cibaria run on hold and visited Kat instead. :rolleyes: Sure glad I did not have to pay shipping for everything.

Wow, thank you all for the kind comments! I'm glad everyone's happy. Believe it or not, I'm still getting requests and shipping stuff to people. The list has dwindled significantly, but there's always something for someone. My storage space is much neater (and emptier), so thanks for that (hubby thanks you too)! It's good to know my stuff is going to people who will enjoy it and make good use of it.

Kat, where are you located? Do you still have items available for sale? I need everything. Rectangular silicon molds, mitre box for cutting melt & pour, that non-slip grip cutter etc.

I found some more chalkboard signs...

Hey, y'all. Thanks to everyone who helped me clear out my workspace - glad you're enjoying your stuff. I just wanted to mention, because there seemed to be so much interest in these - that I found several more of those chalkboard signs. I have an updated list with what's left, including those chalkboards. Email me if you'd like to see what's left. [email protected] . :)

Hey, y'all. Thanks to everyone who helped me clear out my workspace - glad you're enjoying your stuff. I just wanted to mention, because there seemed to be so much interest in these - that I found several more of those chalkboard signs. I have an updated list with what's left, including those chalkboards. Email me if you'd like to see what's left. [email protected] . :)
Sent you an email :)

I hogged those wonderful chalkboard signs so will let others have the rest. They are wonderful!

Back