Hello, and Happy New Year!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluegrass

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Josh. First I would like to thank you all for having such a nice forum. There is a ton of very useful information here. I am new to soap making as I grew interest in it after I started traditional wet shaving, and wanted to make my own shave soaps.
I look forward to learning everything I can on making various kinds of soaps for my family, and I. It looks like it can become very addictive! God bless, and I hope everyone has a great 2015!

Welcome and a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to you as well. Hope you enjoy our company .

Welcome! I, too, am new here and to soapmaking. I have learned a TON on this forum. The members are great, they are helpful and nice. You're gonna love it here!

Thank you all for the kind words. After a lot of reading, learning, and experimenting I hope to be able to productively contribute to the forum. Thanks again!

Welcome, Bluegrass, and Happy New Year to you, too! :wave:

And Happy New Year to everyone else as well!

IrishLass :)

Welcome!

Hi Bluegrass-Josh and Welcome from Missouri! I am also new to the forum here, started soaping in September 2014 and was bit hard by the bug! Super addicted! :)

Back