Easy Peasy Soap Mold Lining System

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zajanatural

Reaction score
I don't know about you but I am sick of lining my molds. I ran out of freezer paper and I had a roll of that kitchen cabinet lining stuff and used that to line my mold instead. I made my template, folded my creases, and then carefully peeled away the backing, and laid it into my mold. Took 10 minutes, but at least I won't have to line these babies again for a good while, and I lined quite a few slab and log molds and only spent $10 on a few rolls. I kept one mold unlined to use as my cutting mold (they are the molds Anhoki's dad made for me. They are slotted.) I am awaiting some molds from Soaphutch so having a few molds that I do not have to line is near! But until then, these will do the trick quite nicely.

HPIM1159.jpg

HPIM1160-1.jpg

HPIM1161.jpg

Have you done that before? I'll be interested to see how they hold up and if you can get the soap out easily.

How Did You Get Your Soap Out?

Hi,
I am new to this site and I found your lining suggestion interesting. My only question is, how did you get the mold out? :?

SoapPoopette

Back