Mold Woes!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morena_mama

Reaction score
Okay so.... I get it. You get what you pay for. But it is killing me looking at log molds. At this point I cannot afford to pay $45-165 for a wooden log mold.

I am thinking to buy the new white Bramble Berry molds.

Any advice?

I was going to say, My favorite Mold is a celery holder that is green from Tupperware, makes great log molds and was at the good will..

~Teri

What a great idea on the tupperware! I see that all the time in goodwills.....I will have to keep my eyes open until I can afford a log mold.

wsp has one thats not too spendy, you can use a cardboard box if your really antsy!

I actuatlly have a couple of molds that I use but nothing that I am in love with. I want a wooden log mold & will be getting a silicone one soon.....what is wsp?

Well it sounds like you might have found something. I got a wooden mold from ebay for $18. It seems nice. Going to give it a spin this weekend. Good luck on your mold search!

P.S. I forgot to mention this is a small 2# mold. But I'm a beginner and just doing this for the familly and friends.

My first mold was a pvc pipe. :) Then I had my baby brother build me a simple wooden one, which I'm still using. Eventually, I'd like a couple silicone lined ones, but I'm still at the hobbyist stage and they're a little out of my price range too.

They are out of mine as well. I am a stay at home mom. I can't justify an expensive mold with the mister at this point.

Back