In search of an organic European soapmaker for retail

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluff

Reaction score
Hello,

I work for a French company who mail orders raw foods to Europe (Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, UK).

I am in search of a CP soapmaker in Europe (UK, France, Germany) whose products are certified to comply with current EU legislation (i.e. can be sold within the whole of Europe) and are organic.

I'm not looking for anything fancy, on the contrary: everyday soaps.
Scented with EOs (not FOs) (we're looking for all natural).

I make my own soaps, but I can't sell them so I'm looking elsewhere :)

If you are that soapmaker, please contact me, either through this post or through pm.

Hi! Where are you? I am in Germany and might be able to help you find someone. Do you speak German? There are many soap makers at dawanda.de its like a german etsy. many aren't selling legally though. It is a p.i.t.a to sell legally in germany. Costing thousands and thousands before you can legally sell your first bar. Let me know if you need my help

Contact me, if you are still interested - I am legally selling soaps in the EU, got all the certificates and insurance.

I don't currently make Organic Soaps, but it isn't a problem to switch to organic, if I have a customer that is interested. The only thing I will not do, is get organic certified as that is a ridiculous amount of money and there is a high annual fee.

Hoping to hear from you - oh, and if it helps, I speak French, German and English.

Back