Where to store supplies?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuddinAndPeanuts

Reaction score
So I'm waiting on sample jars from a supplier on Alibaba. They seem to have the jars I use for a crazy good price. $0.30 each- and that includes shipping! (This is less than 1/2 what I pay now). Just have to buy 3000 of them. Groan. Where the heck do I store all these supplies?

I was recently FORCED to clean out a few closets that were just accumulating junk for this exact reason, lol. Maybe you'll find a space that's not being used to it's potential? I had to take pics of the stuff left behind by my kids that now live in another state, text them and ask if they wanted any of it. I told them "if you don't want it, it's going to Goodwill!" They happily let me give all their old treasures a new home. :razz:

Mine are in the old "formal" living room and the tornado closet. Have lots of goodies, but nowhere to hide :)

Put them in garbage bags and then in Rubbermaid tubs to keep them clean, then basement or attic.

Also, see if you can find a local soaper to swap with you! I got 2500 lipbalm tubes b/c I was tired of ordering a few hundred at a time and running out inconveniently. I recently swapped 100 of them to another soaper for something she had ordered a lot of.

I have a small home and have a couple outdoor storage boxes and I just put my bottles/jars in bags then inside Rubbermaid containers and stack them in the outdoor storage. I've run out of space in my house.

Latest posts

Back