Our advertising policy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldad

Reaction score
We already have this posted in the rules section of our board, but it's becoming a problem so I wanted to post it more visibly.

The Soap Making Forum Advertising Policy

Advertising and solicitation is not allowed on the Soap Making Forum and will not be tolerated. This includes advertisements for your business, links to your website, your own online endeavors or the latest get-rich-quick scheme. Any posts that violate this will be deleted immediately and you be banned from our message board. Thank you for your cooperation.

Also, if you are signing up for the sole purpose of placing a link to your site on your profile your account will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine. Memberships with no posts will be deleted within a week.

We already have this posted in the rules section of our board, but it's becoming a problem so I wanted to post it more visibly.

The Soap Making Forum Advertising Policy

Advertising and solicitation is not allowed on the Soap Making Forum and will not be tolerated. This includes advertisements for your business, links to your website, your own online endeavors or the latest get-rich-quick scheme. Any posts that violate this will be deleted immediately and you be banned from our message board. Thank you for your cooperation.

Lamb is a very stinky meat to begin with no matter what part you use. The beef actually smelled kinda good like beef stock and browned ground beef. I'm glad you enjoyed your soap! I think I'm going to make the tallow into soap for dogs.

Memberships with no posts will be deleted within a week.

Quick question, does this apply to everyone? or are you speaking of a specific type of member? the only reason i ask is if i were to go on vacation or something and not log on for a week, i dont want to be deleted :). thanks.

Hey, does that include links to a Pinterest board? I just linked it on my thread b/c someone said they couldn't see my pics..I'm not selling online yet so...:?:

Lamb is a very stinky meat to begin with no matter what part you use. The beef actually smelled kinda good like beef stock and browned ground beef. I'm glad you enjoyed your soap! I think I'm going to make the tallow into soap for dogs.

I have no idea what happened to my comment. It obviously was not meant for here but was a reply to my own thread. Sorry!

I wondered what the stinky meat comment was all about. I could delete it but it made me laugh and I'm twisted enough to leave it. But, I will delete it if it bothers you. (However, I'm still giggling over it.)

To clarify, we are allowing people to post links in their signature lines. Please read #12 of the rules http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=13

The above comments are directed at specific people who joined just to promote their businesses and it was obvious they weren't here to be active, contributing members. Don't worry about links to your pinterest, facebook or whatever you post occasionally to show off your pics. If we feel you're abusing the forum, you will be notified and you will receive an explanation. We can tell if someone is here out of a sincere desire to be a member as compared to someone who's just trying to boost SEO, etc. (eta: Although, we might be a little slow about noticing.) Don't worry about it but if you feel a concern, please contact an administrator.

Stinky meat...I'm still giggling.

Last edited:
I wondered what the stinky meat comment was all about. I could delete it but it made me laugh and I'm twisted enough to leave it. But, I will delete it if it bothers you. (However, I'm still giggling over it.)

To clarify, we are allowing people to post links in their signature lines. Please read #12 of the rules http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=13

The above comments are directed at specific people who joined just to promote their businesses and it was obvious they weren't here to be active, contributing members. Don't worry about links to your pinterest, facebook or whatever you post occasionally to show off your pics. If we feel you're abusing the forum, you will be notified and you will receive an explanation. We can tell if someone is here out of a sincere desire to be a member as compared to someone who's just trying to boost SEO, etc. Don't worry about it but if you feel a concern, please contact an administrator.

Stinky meat...I'm still giggling.

Your comment made laugh. Haha I'm laughing out loud. I was like "Advertising... wait, wha??".

Oh thank goodness for the explanations! I was afraid I was either having a bizzaro Twilight Zone moment or overdosed on a mind altering blend of fragrance oils. :crazy: Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Oh thank goodness for the explanations! I was afraid I was either having a bizzaro Twilight Zone moment or overdosed on a mind altering blend of fragrance oils. :crazy: Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Hahaha! I wasnt quite sure myself earlier when i first saw my post in this thread. I think we totally jacked the thread btw. Sorry mods! You can delete our sillyness if you wish, but I think we've all gotten a kick out of this haha.

Latest posts

Back