Bloggers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stargazer44

Reaction score
For those of you with a business, this is for you!

I have worked with a few bloggers - reviews and giveaways. I have turned a few down - like the ones who can't spell and are obviously looking for freebies. Recently I have gotten interest from a large blogger, but my concern is it seems all they do is giveaways. How is that helpful? I want people who care about my product, not just free stuff.

I am thinking about doing a contract for bloggers to weed out the ones like this. Like you can order and once you post the review I will refund you up to a certain amount, or you have to feature me and only me, (none of this 89 reviews & giveaways at once thing), you have to have a certain number of followers, etc.

My husband believes networking with bloggers is good, and will eventually get my name out there and bring in business. I am working really hard trying to grow my business. But what I am wanting to know.... has anyone really seen an increase in business by working with bloggers? If so, what do you look for with bloggers? What are your policies? Or am I just throwing money away and showering people with free bath products?

TIA!!!

What is the blog like? Spelling aside, is it well subscribed? Well commented on? What is the response from the readers when they review a product? Maybe also look back in the blog for a review of another product and contact the seller, see if they can say if there was an increase in sales around the same time.

A bit of work, but shouldn't take too much time once you weed out the ones that are clearly not going to be worth your effort.

Latest posts

Back