"What Fragrance Oil Are You? Quiz

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil
You are Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil! You are known for your sweet and kind nature. Your friends would describe you as generous, sensitive and imaginative. You tend to be more introverted and are a loyal and supportive friend to those close to you.

I got Cherry blossom too!
I have to say, that is not far off.
That's exactly how family and friends would describe me.

I also picked Finding Nemo. Shining is another favourite but I wouldn't be able to watch it forever. I

I LOVE Cherry Blossom. It's so nice and soft when blended right.

You are English Rose Fragrance Oil! You're a traditionalist who enjoys the simple things in life. Friends would describe you as dependable and punctual. Good manners and kindness towards others is important to you. You are a go-getter who is organized and goal oriented.

My daughter and I both got cherry blossom too - You are Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil! You are known for your sweet and kind nature. Your friends would describe you as generous, sensitive and imaginative. You tend to be more introverted and are a loyal and supportive friend to those close to you.

Fave colour (purple) wasn't there - had to choose Eternal Sunshine because I didn't like any of the other movies - picked London but as already said would love to visit England but not necessarily London - only picked Scrabble because it's the closest to UpWords - Echidnas and wombats weren't on the list :p

But it was a bit of fun :)

I got: Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil
You are Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil! You are known for your sweet and kind nature. Your friends would describe you as generous, sensitive and imaginative. You tend to be more introverted and are a loyal and supportive friend to those close to you.

I think i'm like that. I want to be that, but Im not sure if im kind all the time. Still this represents my ideals.

Tobacco and bay here too. Like Teresa, I had a hard time choosing anything from the list of movies. Also like Teresa, I love To Kill a Mockingbird...it would definitely be on my short list of faves.

I got English Rose. And, yeah, where was purple on the list of colours? I wouldn't want to have to only watch any of those movies; I chose the one I thought I could tolerate watching over and over... Gone With the Wind. And I'm not a pet person at all. I only chose cat because they don't need much in the way of looking after.

Now, how long will it take before I get an email from them?

<<You are Tobacco & Bay Leaf Fragrance Oil! You are one of a kind; mysterious and complex are two words that are often used to describe you. Rather than follow a crowd, you prefer to pave your own way.>>

Well, now we`re talking. Because this is OBVIOUSLY all so very true, I don`t know how they did that by having so few questions, but must be sum awesome algorythms.

I am very mysterious and oh so complex. Well, I do have a complection, how complex it is, is another thing. It has a lot of reds, and pinks, and a LOT of white. And some blue cirkles, just to break up all the pink, red and white.

And obviously also I am totally so one of a kind. I must be, because no one else got this fragrance oil, right guys?

I am speshul, right?? O_o

...oh dear, I think I just answered my own question... *cough* >_<

I got:

Electric Lemonade Cocktail Fragrance Oil
You are Electric Lemonade Cocktail Fragrance Oil! You're vibrant, exciting and fun to be around. You enjoy being the life of the party, and are open to new experiences. You are good at finding the positives in any situation.

and it couldn't be more wrong. I am not exciting or fun, I'm a very quiet person who prefers to be alone.

I got that too, oddly it's not far from me except the life of the party. I am more like you in that I prefer quiet time by myself. But I am open to new experiences and I am good at finding the positive in any situation.

My daughter and I both got cherry blossom too - You are Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil! You are known for your sweet and kind nature. Your friends would describe you as generous, sensitive and imaginative. You tend to be more introverted and are a loyal and supportive friend to those close to you.

Fave colour (purple) wasn't there - had to choose Eternal Sunshine because I didn't like any of the other movies - picked London but as already said would love to visit England but not necessarily London - only picked Scrabble because it's the closest to UpWords - Echidnas and wombats weren't on the list :p

But it was a bit of fun :)

My favorite colors are black, white, and blue and I also picked Eternal Sunshine. Monopoly was picked because Uno wasn't up there and I prefer spending time with my family as opposed to reading a book for the weekend. The choices given sucked in my not-so-humble opinion but in high school, I had gotten used to doing online quizes for now defunct tickle.com

Back