Puppies!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Dad's already campaigning to keep one. We have SEVEN dogs! And 2 cats!

BTW, if anybody is interested in adopting, PM me. I can send you the name and web page of our rescue organization. We are located in Alabama but we have sent dogs to Texas and Florida, so you don't have to be in Alabama do adopt from us. These guys all have prospective homes, but we have lovely, sweet adult dogs still looking!

There are 14 dogs at my house today.
Our 7.
3 foster puppies.
My sister's 3.
My brother's 1.

ETA: That mandala in the background is a quilt my mom made!

FathersDay.jpg

Last edited:
14 dogs and your house is spotless. I have three dogs and junk all over the place, including fluff from the pillow Max killed last month. I need a keeper. You know, like they have at zoos. I definitely need a keeper. Your house is beautiful and the dogs totally rock!! My favorite is the couch surfer. Ivy does that; 57 pounds on the back of the couch.

ETA: I recognize Tank!!

14 dogs and your house is spotless. I have three dogs and junk all over the place, including fluff from the pillow Max killed last month. I need a keeper. You know, like they have at zoos. I definitely need a keeper. Your house is beautiful and the dogs totally rock!! My favorite is the couch surfer. Ivy does that; 57 pounds on the back of the couch.

ETA: I recognize Tank!!

Thanks for the compliment! I will take the complement on the dogs and the house being beautiful - mom quilts and we have gorgeous quilts all over the place! However, the house is NOT spotless! We especially picked up and vacuumed right before this pic - like 10 minutes before. Before that the room was covered in pee pads (the puppies are only 10 weeks old) and shreds of newspaper and paper towels.

Latest posts

Back