supplier slow shipping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgawlik

Reaction score
Who has had experience with wsp? Are they usually slow shippers? I placed my order on 8/20 and here it is 8/25 and the website still says "pending shipment"..
Now I won't be off work for a full week again.
Discouraged

Yes, they are one of the slower companies I've dealt with. I live in Michigan is it takes a week or more to get stuff from them. Yet, I can order from NG and have it in two days. They are both in Ohio and not too far apart.

I was really hoping to get something accomplished while off this week, well I suppose I am with the beef fat in the crock and pork fat on the stove, but still.. I wanted my new scents to play with..

I ordered from them on the 18th and my order will be here tomorrow. They are usually fairly fast, that said, sometimes really good sales backs them up. They are also closed on Fridays for the summer. I imagine your order will be marked shipped by tonight and you will have it by the end of the week (if you are in the us). I am waiting for 3 orders this week, I feel your frustration.

Back