Grapefruit Peppermint & more...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scentapy

Reaction score
I haven't posted pics in awhile. So... here is what I have been up to:

This one has Grapefruit EO and Peppermint EO.
098pj.jpg

By kimfa1 at 2012-01-21

This one has dark chocolate in it and is scented in Peppermint. Super creamy & smells like a Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie. Yum!

088do.jpg

By kimfa1 at 2012-01-21

Cucumber Mint w/ fresh pureed cucumber:

079ar.jpg

By kimfa1 at 2012-01-21

Guatemalan Avocado fragrance oil. Smells divine!

071dqk.jpg

By kimfa1 at 2012-01-21

Lovely 'earthy' soaps. Love the packaging too. :)

I love the G/Avocado fragrance too! It's divine. Did it give you any grief? eg. ricing?

:eek: Oh, I want a scratch and sniff function, grapefruit and peppermint sounds awesome!
And cucumber mint looks exactly like kiwi :D

Lovely earthy looking soaps! Your scent combo's sound divine- Cucumber Mint, yum!!
Also, I really like your typewriter font on your labels. Excellent.

dOttY said:
I love the G/Avocado fragrance too! It's divine. Did it give you any grief? eg. ricing?
YES, it did. It seized on me. I glopped it into the mold and it came out OK...but more the texture of a HP than a CP

Thank you all for the comments! I appreciate the comments regarding the labeling.... I was / am actually trying to think up something a little better. I don't mind the round labels but I don't care for the ones on the regular bars. I do like the font but that's about it. I used to package them in book pages...and I really liked that but it was just WAY to time consuming per bar. I love the ease of the round labels because I don't even have to cut them out...just peel & stick! The rectangle label needs to be cut :(

Latest posts

Back