Queen Elizabeth's Hats-not spam!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, right? I love the first mauve one and the second off white. In fact I was just sitting here designing the off-white one in soap, in my head!

The title does look spammy and it caught my eye. :lol:

Well, if you're mad, step over and let me join. It would be fun to try to make soap inspired by QE's hats. I especially like the hot pink one which has what resembles a gold ting ting attached.

BTW, did anyone else notice in the last picture that President Higgins resembles an elderly Robin Williams?

Good thing you put the "not spam" in there because I was taking a pass otherwise ...

I've got some hot fuschia yarn that I've been thinking of felting some soap with .. add a few off white yarn bits and I'd have that hat in picture 4.

... and I agree with the Senior Robin Williams .. well spotted.

Just start a thread in the CP section about QE's Hats soap challenge and add the link to the hats in the new topic. Set a time period for completion. The whole month of May would be good. :thumbup: Sometimes I get busy and can't make soap so it might take me awhile to make it.

First person to make a soap generally starts the soap challenge thread in the Photo Gallery. Everyone else adds their pics to that thread.

Back