You know you're a crazy soap person when...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you feel like you cheated on the soap by going out and having a good time.

When you go out to eat, and ask your partner to get dessert to go, not to eat but rather to use as your next soap model. The baklava was so pretty! ::cringe::

When you can't get dressed in the morning until you do a load of laundry. You knew last night you were out of clean u-wear, but were too busy messing with your soaps!

when you have to work really hard to not talk about soap too much at a new job cause your trying to make a good impression so they decide to keep you (its a temp job with possibilities).

when you have to reluctantly use office soap again in the bathroom and wonder if you can get away with bringing your own soap to work and keep it on the DL...:rolleyes:

when you have to work really hard to not talk about soap too much at a new job cause your trying to make a good impression so they decide to keep you (its a temp job with possibilities).

when you have to reluctantly use office soap again in the bathroom and wonder if you can get away with bringing your own soap to work and keep it on the DL...:rolleyes:

Well now I don't feel so weird, because...

I use an empty Altoids tin and put the small pieces of soap to carry in my purse. All it takes is one restaurant/library/etc. hand washing with that generic liquid pink stuff to ruin my skin for the next two days.

I swear that nasty stuff could peel varnish off the floor with one swipe!

I just took a bunch of little squares of soap ends to work along with two simple little wooden soap dishes, and put them at the two sinks in the ladies bathroom. Each dish holds about 6 different little sample cubes. Everyone loves it, and I've started having requests for some of them. And then the guys got jealous, and I had to give them soap samples for their bathroom too lol!

yep...I've done this before..... i brought a small bar. i think next time I'm going to make shavings with a peeler so i can just smuggled a soap shaving into the washroom as opposed to having a whole thing to have to fiddle with in the washroom.....

I just took a bunch of little squares of soap ends to work along with two simple little wooden soap dishes, and put them at the two sinks in the ladies bathroom. Each dish holds about 6 different little sample cubes. Everyone loves it, and I've started having requests for some of them. And then the guys got jealous, and I had to give them soap samples for their bathroom too lol!

Wow ! That's great ! Though I have to say that I wish my family members are as enthusiastic about this ... None of them would use the bar soaps I made so I ended up using them myself ! But there's only one me and so many of the soaps....

one makes fancy brownies.....and the next thing is to post the picture :D

brownies.jpg

This may not fit really well here, BUT, since it is abundantly clear I wont get to make soap today, I did the next best thing.
I made a " in the pot" choc caramel swirl cake for school lunches :-D

Latest posts

Back