Bulk citric acid

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godschild

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am in need of about 5-10 lbs citric acid and cream of tartar to make bbs. Would anyone mind sharing a supplier with me that has reasonable pricing?

Thanks. I will check them out right quick. I'm up for other ideas if anyone has any they are willing to share. I need another soaping room as I am running out of space so quickly :) I have a curing room but it is more like a closet and my soaping room is only about 12X12 because I live in a trailer :(

They have citric acid but no cream of tartar. Back to square one. Would be great if I could find one place to buy both so I could combine shipping or get free shipping huh?

I over purchased citric acid and could spare 10 lbs and more. Where are you located? Just PM me if you are interested. I can make you a reasonable deal.

I do not have cream or tartar though.

We have a bulk whole foods store in town(my town isnt that large) that sells it at what i remember being a fair price. If maybe check around your town for something similar? I cant remember the exact price, but it WAS cheaper than online with shipping

Latest posts

Back