I'm Getting Married in the Morning(Not Spam)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see pics, too. But I know it might be weird to post them, I feel kind of weird posting pics of myself on the internet. You could pm those of us who are eager to see them if you feel that way? I was just so happy to read about your story, I would like to see pics of the culmination (so far!)

I was away for a few days so I missed this earlier. By now you should be a blissful newlywed, Susie! I wish you all the best in this new, exciting chapter of your life. :)

BTW, I'm sorry you're moving to Texas in the midst of all the flooding going on right now. I really hope you're missing that part of the state.

Not missing the flooding, it is all around us. Fortunately we are on higher ground(the whole neighborhood is, and we are the high spot in the neighborhood), and we grocery shopped yesterday. So, we can stay inside and unpack.

We did not have a fancy wedding. I hardly have any family left, and he has none. My son was also sick in the hospital in New Orleans,(but MUCH improved) so we just had a Justice of the Peace. No fancy pics or wedding cake(I don't like cake). No attendants, etc. I am very much an anti-frou-frou person in all aspects of my life.

Thank you all for the best wishes! I must, unfortunately, return to emptying boxes and boxes. My goal for today is to get the kitchen functional.

I had no idea you were getting married! Congratulations to you both in your happy new home!

LOL! On March 28, 2015, I had no idea I was getting married either! I just had this really great friend. On April 1, 2015, I had a fiance. On June 16, 2015, I got a husband. We just saw no benefit to waiting since I didn't work and my children are grown.

And that's the way to do it....a tried and true friendship turned love. There's no need to wish you blessing on your new life....you've already got them! I'm so happy for you!

Oh congrats Susie! My Brian and I will be together 16 years this November and married for 3. He is still my best friend first and foremost but it is nice to introduce him officially as my husband.

Latest posts

Back