Tattoos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@BlackDog
Yep, it is me i made a mistake when i had my first tats i browsed in goo gle. Should've looked on ins tagram, lots of amazing artists there my timeline is full of them, lol... The one on my lower back was done by a local artist @twinmonkeytattoo i fell in love at 1st sight with his designs just looking at his ig page.

@LBussy
Lol, maybe i should have 7 tats too then?

Last edited:
Lovely back tattoo Seven!!

And those roses in the link are gorgeous

This is my latest - about a month old now

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1447839583.272797.jpg

@Sonya-m
Thanks :) yours are lovely too! Did it hurt in that area? Lots of veins, not much meat

@Sonya-m
Thanks :) yours are lovely too! Did it hurt in that area? Lots of veins, not much meat

I'm not gonna lie - yep it hurt, a lot!! But my tattooist thinks I'm a freak cos he reckons my ribs should have hurt more yet I was fine getting my side done for 2 hours

@Sonya-M
I can imagine the needle went tap tap tap against your bone, ouch!!

I needed to resurrect this thread and share my new ink. This is my second tattoo--the first was about 17 years ago. I've always wanted more. I'm nearing 40 and feeling a little braver about doing things I want to do. :) This is on the inside.of my right wrist...

1450578578085.jpg

I needed to resurrect this thread and share my new ink. This is my second tattoo--the first was about 17 years ago. I've always wanted more. I'm nearing 40 and feeling a little braver about doing things I want to do. :) This is on the inside.of my right wrist...

Good for you. It looks great.

I have one. My entire back. Too naughty to post! :mrgreen:

I have 5 now, but I plan to get one more- a dragonfly symbol on my left ring finger to stand in place of my wedding band when I'm running. Hubs plans to get a tat on his ring finger since he can't wear a metal band while working, and he has destroyed 2 silicone bands so far. Our 10 year anniversary is in November, so most likely then.

Both of my feet are done (a dragonfly on one, gecko on the other) my left shoulder (another dragonfly), a hand drawn Celtic design with shamrock lower back, and a bull jumping over the moon with a pink rose in its mouth in my left ab. That sucker morphed into an elephant both pregnancies....

Latest posts

Back