Gw 464

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcdelong

Reaction score
I hate that wax... I went through a ton of it and it never worked for me. I need a new wax to try but I don't even know where to begin! I use J223 but it has a new name nowadays. I made my own blend with ez soy from bitter creek then they change it or it wasn't available and now I'm on a journey. I've used comfort blend and I like it but it needs more punch to me. I want it to hold more fragrance. I usually add a soy to my ax but I can't find a good soy to blend with. I want a new blend but where to start?

Maybe you should try calling John at Calcandlesupply.com, contact number is on the site. John has been a manufacturer of candles and supplier for many many years and is wonderfully helpful. Oh yeah, he has my Dragon's Blood too if he is not out :)

I hate that wax... I went through a ton of it and it never worked for me

I've been using GW464 and haven't had any issues with it, actually it behaves better than some of the other soy waxes I've used. I am curious about a wax by American Soy Organics called Millennium Container Wax. You might look around to see if you find some reviews on this product, so far, I've read a couple and they were positive.

Back