• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pineapple Cilantro Coming

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has taken forever, but this is where I am with the Pineapple Cilantro, I was not sent as much as I asked for so will not be selling off as much as I originally thought I would. Not sure what is going on with the supplier since she still has not put it up on her site. I am willing to sell off approx 4 lbs maybe 5 in 4 oz -8 oz increments depending how many of you still want some. I may try to get it duped next year if there is enough interest. I have not talked to my friend about having it duped for me but I am guessing he will. It came out to 25.50 per lb. I really apologize for this and I know it is hardly worth purchasing 4 oz with the cost of shipping. I am not sure why she decided to keep 15 lbs when I offered to take the full 25 lbs. PM me if you have any questions or still want to try a smaller amount. :oops:

I will pass this time, so take me off the list. More for others... I will still be interested if you do this again.

Back