Missing posts?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a little spare time to login and have a look around the forum, which is always fun.

I went back to read the new posts in George's pricing thread, (it's always interesting to see different ways of dealing with these things), and so I started from my post to keep reading ...

And my post is gone ... as if it never existed. I took a screen shot of the thanks I got for my post, so I know it was visible to others up until quite recently.

Any clues? (And could this have happened to other posts? Can I trust they will stay?).

I have a little spare time to login and have a look around the forum, which is always fun.

I went back to read the new posts in George's pricing thread, (it's always interesting to see different ways of dealing with these things), and so I started from my post to keep reading ...

And my post is gone ... as if it never existed. I took a screen shot of the thanks I got for my post, so I know it was visible to others up until quite recently.

Any clues? (And could this have happened to other posts? Can I trust they will stay?).

It looks like your post was deleted as you aren't yet eligible to post in the business forum.

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=53474

That makes sense!

I didn't even notice it was in that forum when I replied to topic, so it was a complete surprise to have the post vanish without any notice.

Thanks for letting me know what happened.

I had the same reaction, same thing happened to me. I usually access threads from the "Newest Threads" on the right so I had no idea about the Business subforum's special rules!

Latest posts

Back