• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Silicone molds- you pay shipping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have two of the pink Crafter's Choice 12 bar silicone slab molds, one silicone small cone mold (24 cones in the mold), and a silicone mini-bites mold (24 mini-bites meaning they are square but shallow) which I will send to anyone who wants them as long as you pay shipping. All are in good shape. I would prefer to have them all go at once, if possible.

I use a regional rate B box (will use an A box if possible) which keeps shipping costs down. I would be able to calculate the shipping with your area code. I just mailed 15 pounds of soap to someone in NY in a B box and it cost $9, so it shouldn't bee too bad.

Please let me know.

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 6.56.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 6.57.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 6.58.07 PM.png

OMG, I love you! I think I still have your address in my USPS book from a swap. Let me calculate the shipping and I will pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back