Nurture's next sale, 45% off!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like Nurture's site is up and running but much is currently out of stock. She said she will have her next 24 hour sale, 45% off, this upcoming Wednesday starting at 1 pm.

------------------------------------------------------------
From her facebook page:

The new site should be live by 9:00 pm EST tonight (hopefully sooner). We will post updates here! We will have a 24 hour 45% off sale starting Wednesday at 1:00 pm. EST. We will post more details soon.

I guess since the last sale broke the server, upping the ante on the new one is a good test. (?)

It wasn't that it broke the server, but more that it broke the shopping cart, showing that the cart she was using wasn't up to the job. She's rewritten it all, changed providers and put it on a dedicated server, I believe, this will be a good test.

There you go enabling again newbie! May have to order some gold mica and possibly a 2.5lb tall, skinny mold. I got the 4.5lb one last time and it's definitely too large for test batches but I still love it.

From her facebook page:

The new site should be live by 9:00 pm EST tonight (hopefully sooner). We will post updates here! We will have a 24 hour 45% off sale starting Wednesday at 1:00 pm. EST. We will post more details soon.

:oops: I didn't see this part!

It might be a good idea to go through the site if you have the time and see if you find any glitches and report them to her. She did all of this herself to avoid passing costs to us and I'm sure we all want those glitches sorted out before Wed right? :grin:

Not sure if it's just my browser but the photos of what a mica looks like in cp and mp are blank.

Stuff is showing out of stock because she hasn't added the stock to the site yet. I'm glad the reviews made it over.

Site is still a bit glitchy but I'm hoping she can get them all straightened out by Wednesday. SOme categories have no products in them now when they did yesterday- kind of odd.

Too bad she had to get a new website. I recommend following Nurture on Facebook to get all the updates.

image.jpg

I tried to logon a little while ago and still got an error. I'm sure Carrie is working her butt off to get things fixed. I love the new site. Engines and CC are revving... I want molds!

I've sent her messages of all the glitches I've found. I feel a bit like a pest but it's best to work them out right away.

I think she needed to change her site, given the tsunami of problems her other set-up gave her at a critical time. I know she wants to take care of her customers, but it might have been wise to set the sale a little later into the change, so she doesn't end up with snafus again.

Back