Silicone Loaf Soap Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmo

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have silicone loaf soap molds for sale. The dimensions of the mold are 9" L x 3.5" W x 2.5" H. This mold holds approximately 2.5 pounds of soap (depending on the recipe).

8057871288_a420d7ea49_m.jpg

The cost of the mold is $55.00. You can also purchase just the liner for $35.00.

http://www.nurturesoapmolds.com/silicone-loaf-soap-molds/

Nurture Soap Molds' silicone molds for soap are top quality. Our silicone soap mold has been manufactured according to our unique design. There are no other soap molds like ours available.

The inside of our silicone mold is a smooth, shiny finish which makes the sides of the soap look like glass when unmolded. This silicone is different than what is typically used for soap molds. Normally, the silicone used is hand-poured. This silicone is not, and is much denser, durable, and flexible than other types, ensuring long life of the mold.

We currently carry this mold in a 2.5 lb. size. It makes nine 1" bars of soap. It is perfect for small or limited edition batches, or people just learning how to make their own wonderful handmade soaps. We also plan on adding more sizes of silicone molds in the future!

8057849587_d6176762f3_m.jpg

Pictured is our silicone mold and an Upland Soap Factory mold side-by-side. Note the glossiness of our mold compared to the other. This translates to smooth, shiny, perfect soap! You can't get that with any other soap mold!

I had soap makers on another forum test these for me. They got rave reviews!

judymoody says "I've been very pleased with this liner in combination with my DIY wooden mold. I have a bunch of the BB, Bebe, WSP loaf molds and its a real pain to get them to gel properly. Lots of fussing and checking. These I just pour and walk away. I do one quick check for overheating about an hour after I pour and then I'm done."

And "I was very happy overall with this liner. I intend to get at least one with the made-to-fit wood mold and the transparent lid. For me, the price point is attractive, especially when you consider how much the Woodfields ones have gone up. The Woodfields are excellent molds but beyond my means given that I'm primarily a hobbyist. I think that these integrated molds and liners will be a very good alternative."

Another tester says "I tested this liner for Cosmo. This unmolded like a dream! Smooth glassy sides, no struggling to push it out like the craftsaver ones."

Thank you for looking! You may message me here with any questions. :D

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back