crazy sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order arrived yesterday, I haven't used any of them yet, but they all smell pretty good.
I don't remember what shipping options I was given when I checked out, but I checked out with PayPal. I did get an email telling me when my item had shipped though.

why doesnt someone complaine about their customer service etc? I will.

honor435 said:

Good luck, I really doubt they care. They've never responded to my emails. I got my order today. All smell ok, some even smell great (watermelon & the vanilla) but most are weak. Not impressed though I am anxious to soap with them as they may do better in soap and its a possibility my nose has become desensitized.

Sunkawakan said:
honor435 said:

Good luck, I really doubt they care. They've never responded to my emails. I got my order today. All smell ok, some even smell great (watermelon & the vanilla) but most are weak. Not impressed though I am anxious to soap with them as they may do better in soap and its a possibility my nose has become desensitized.
I also doubt they care because they have yet to respond to my email... oh well, I ordered quite a few of their 1oz bottles, so maybe its just taking a while to get it all together
oh yeah, which vanilla did you order? I ordered vanilla also and am hoping its the same one you got!

i used omh, i used 2 ounces in a 2 lb batch, weak. Chesnuts and brown sugar smells really good in soap and is staying. I also ordered vanilla, the creamy van and another, cant remember which one. If you want a good van/ amber, peak has a great one. Lemon pound cake is doing good.

honor435 said:
I complained in an email to them, we'll see what they say.
I still have not received a responseto my email about when my order will ship, if you get a reply, you are LUCKY

Just thought I would update.... the order I got shipment confirmation for (20 1oz samplers) has arrived, when it said it would. The other order (2 full size bottles) has NOT arrived as of yet, nor have I had any sort of communication about it. I'm not in a hurry this time but it definitely colors my experience and I'm unlikely to shop there again. Combined with the "hit or miss" quality of their oils, I can get similar or better oils elsewhere and much better service. An order Iplaced several days later with soapsupplies has already come in. :)

they must not like me because I still have not received a shipment notification or any response two my 2 emails :(

yay my order finally shipped today... still no response to any of my emails but at least my order will be here soon!

I received shipping notice on my second order as well. :) Placed Nov 27, shipping out Dec 11....

Update:
The second order (containing full sized bottles) had a backorder (surprise!). I was prepared for a long wait and was pleasantly surprised to find the backordered item in my mailbox Dec 24th, less than 2wks later. No communication about it at all, from either end, I just wanted to see how long it would take and that wasn't too bad. :)

they are having a 10- 1 ouncers for 9$ again, but it seems people are not happy with this place, i DID email your complaints, we'll see if we get a response?

Latest posts

Back