crazy sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received theirs yet? I have nada beyond the initial order confirmation email.

I received shipping notice on one of my orders (have 2 orders going) with expected delivery Dec 8th. Nothing on my other order yet.

i got my order pretty quickly, with computer notfic. as to when it was expected.

That is one thing with this company....Customer Support/Communication....NON-EXISTANT.

AND

Everytime I have ordered from them, there was one to a few fragrances Out Of Stock, but they eventually arrived...a week or so later.

i called them about a certain fo, they answered and were nice, weird.

Ah well, at least it wasn't a big order or a lot of money. It'll still bug me if they don't come through, but it's not gonna be the end of the world.

i did soap omh yesterday, weak, i used 2 oz, and i usually can get by with 1 oz for hp, oh well they were only 50c a piece.

honor435 said:
i called them about a certain fo, they answered and were nice, weird.

Gelluminations/BrighterScents .....same company. If you got a hold of them, great for you. I'd consider myself lucky then if I were you. I had tried email AND calling them back after I placed my first order. They NEVER returned any of several emails nor did they answer their phone when I called.

Oh, and BTW...Brighter Scents...currently have 50% off again. I told you they do it almost constantly.

http://www.creativeilluminations.com/contactus.php

http://brighterscents.com/contactus.html

TessV said:
Has anyone received theirs yet? I have nada beyond the initial order confirmation email.
I am still waiting on a shipping notification..hoping its soon! The other soap suppliers I have ordered from shipped the same or next day so I am not used to having to wait!

I recieved my shipping notification - says it should have been delivered, howevever, I believe they sent it to my po box and I haven't been over to check.

Regardless of the quality of scents I will not be ordering from them again. While they were quick to charge my credit card, they were non-responsive to emails or phone calls and only offered usps for shipping (costing me a trip to the post office to get it). Sale or no sale, I'll stick with BB or some of the others. I'm not real forgiving when it comes to unresponsive companies.

Yeah, I've sort of gotten spoiled by the customer service from places like DayStar, SW, and SGS. The last email I sent to Stacy at DS was answered and handled within 2 hours of being sent. I'd rather spend a few dollars more to get that sort of service, personally.

I had three shipping options, which website did you check out on? I had UPS, USPS and Fedex. Thats weird! Shipping was a bit high but I have come to accept that as shipping tends to be high with soap supply companies. I just wish mine would actually ship!

I don't believe I've ever gotten a notice from them that my order shipped....it just showed up. (one of the reasons for my trying to get ahold of them once).

I don't know which SITE or whatever you ordered from Liz, but I've never had any options either as far as shipping. That's what bothered me...they sent the OOS ones in a $4 flat rate box from USPS, but did not offer that as shipping if one just wanted a small order.
They sure would get a lot more of my business if they were to do that, because more often than not, I need just a few fragrances or want to try just a few, but I have to wait until I have the need and the money to place a larger order.

Anywhoot, it's not a bad place if you're not in a hurry for your fragrances, can live with the lack of communication, and realize most of the fragrances are a bit weak...

TessV said:
Yeah, I've sort of gotten spoiled by the customer service from places like DayStar, SW, and SGS. The last email I sent to Stacy at DS was answered and handled within 2 hours of being sent. I'd rather spend a few dollars more to get that sort of service, personally.

Could you let me (us) in on WHO these companies actually are? Is it DayStar.com? Who is SW and SGS?

oh, I may know why... I paid with paypal, the option to choose shipping was at the bottom of the page after I clicked pay with paypal and had to enter my address and pp addy but I just checked and they dont have the same option on the credit card page.

so i guess you have to pay with pp to have a choice in your shipping method, very strange!

No, that doesn't make sense. Chances are if they're accepting credit cards and pp they're doing it through pp's premier account and they don't have it set up incorrectly.

Sunkawakan said:
No, that doesn't make sense. Chances are if they're accepting credit cards and pp they're doing it through pp's premier account and they don't have it set up incorrectly.
May not make sense but that is how it is. They offer shipping options for paypal orders but not for credit cards. Credit cards are run on their site not paypal, they even have a comment about shipping on the credit card page but no choices.

Well I paid for one order w PP and one w CC so it'll be interesting to see which makes it here first and what carrier. :) I don't remember, but I *thought* it gave me shipping options either way but I may be mistaken.

I paid with CC i had choice 3 opt shipping I chose usps i got order before tracking # showed sent.

Back