crazy sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
gelluminations has a fo sale 10- 1oz for under 10$, crazy, just til tom night hurry, i have bought from them, some weak, but some good. shipping good too.

10-1 OZ TODAY FOR 7.50!!!!

This site is very hard to navigate and I cannot seem to find where to add anything to my cart. I just keep going in circles between the FO pages. :x

Nvm I just figured it out. :?

Really i never had a hard time, could you call them? are you buying a sampler package? you have to click first on bath and body fos, then chose which sale package you want,, then it has drop downs to chose each fo . good luck.

pls help me pick 10 I only have Love spell, pink sugar, and cool water on my list. They don't have karma, yuzu, green irish tweed or rice flower & shea.

I need help!

debsmad said:
I'm not familiar with them or their site, and I can't find much info about their FOs. Are they all safe for use in soap??

They have a chart here that shows whether or not each one is skin safe:

http://www.creativeilluminations.com/fragrances.php

I checked the SRB and didn't find a ton of reviews of their FOs, and a few that were reviewed weren't very glowing reviews. I might order a few just to see for myself, though.

I just ordered the 10 pack, got:

Butter Rum
Vermont Maple Syrup
Ginger Peach - Pier One Type
Lime Margarita
Caramel
Cinnamon Buns
Buttercream Frosting
To Die For Chocolate
Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
Fresh Roses

Weird mix, lol. I'm really curious about the margarita one for my salt bars, and some of the others are for Mad Scientist blending experiments, I'm blending impaired and trying to get better at it. :D

I know some people have had some pretty bad experiences with the company, but a sale like this seems like a relatively painless way to test the waters. Their BBB rating isn't exactly stellar, but if I lose $15 I lose it, not the end of the world.

ooo, thanks! Came to $17 (including shipping!) total for 20 1oz samples, can't beat that!

Just a quick update for anyone who is interested. I just went to their website and it says the sale doesn't end until Sunday (tomorrow here in the US).

i just ordered some about 10 minutes ago. thank god i saw this post! i have been waiting to buy some scents for my soap. im a beginner so my first couple batches of soap have no scents. now my next batch can actually smell like something!!

Giving this a try thanks for the heads up about sale good till Sun. I ordered the 5 1 oz sampler pack.

i Knew i should have worked for them in sales! wheres my commission??? I did order some too, I have bought from them before, i was pleased.

FYI---don't freak out about missing this sale....they run sales ALL THE TIME! Sign up for their email....you'll see.

I have tried numerous FOs from them. Again, some great, some ok, some literally suck.

I forget how I stumbled across them, but I have ordered from them 3 times, usually the 4oz. bottles. The LoveSpell I thought was very strong (in MP). I told my daughter to use extra because their other fragrances so far had been extremely week (Orange Blossom, Egyptian Musk). So she did, and we had one VERY strong smelling loaf of MP soap!

The Coconut Lemongrass must of had a bunch of vanilla in it because I used it in a coconut bar and now (6-7 weeks later) it is completely brown and smells like 'candy' or something.

etc.

I don't remember if I posted anything on the scent review board...but I should.

I know someone had posted something about this company months ago....but I don't think the thread ever went anywhere....I was wondering how long it would take for more soapmakers to discover them....

Happy Soaping Everyone! (I'm doing nothing but MP for the next two weeks, yay! NOT, lol!)

they do run sales, but not like that 1/2 off one! so watch what they have, sometimes its only 30-40%.

I think the last time it was 66 or 70% off.....this was just a couple of weeks ago.

4oz. bottles were $2.50 each. BUT.....to just have a couple shipped, the shipping was unreasonable. It was about a buck less to have ONE 4oz. bottle shipped as it was 16 of them!

Latest posts

Back