lye in Saudi Arabia ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don187

Reaction score
:headbanging:

hello everyone , i found about soap making online and i really loved the idea , so i decided to give it a try here in Saudi Arabia , anyhow i cannot seem to find Lye anywhere ? and i also cannot buy it from ebay or Amazon they tell me that they cannot ship such products to saudi ? should i just give up ? </3

please help if you can :(

:headbanging:

hello everyone , i found about soap making online and i really loved the idea , so i decided to give it a try here in Saudi Arabia , anyhow i cannot seem to find Lye anywhere ? and i also cannot buy it from ebay or Amazon they tell me that they cannot ship such products to saudi ? should i just give up ? </3

please help if you can :(

Hello and welcome. I have no advice on where to get lye sorry! Are there any other soapmakers in your area that you could ask?

I did a google search: where to buy sodium hydroxide in Saudi Arabia.

First link was a thread on here with the advice of looking at a hardware store. Not gonna link it, it was 3 posts long.

The second link was to alibaba. They have almost everything, so maybe they'll be able to ship to you.

Hello and welcome. I have no advice on where to get lye sorry! Are there any other soapmakers in your area that you could ask?

hey , thanks for replying i guess i found a company welling to sell 25 KG for 25$ and guess what, 25 kg is the minimum to sell lol

I did a google search: where to buy sodium hydroxide in Saudi Arabia.

First link was a thread on here with the advice of looking at a hardware store. Not gonna link it, it was 3 posts long.

The second link was to alibaba. They have almost everything, so maybe they'll be able to ship to you.

thank you for trying to help ! much appreciated , foound a company that welling to sell , will see what happen

Back