Asking for Help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two boxes went out today. Should arrive Thursday. Soap, salves, lip balms and bug repellent.
Zany, what a good looking son you have! The relief effort he and his boy scout troop are doing is wonderful. You should be proud.

Two boxes went out today. Should arrive Thursday. Soap, salves, lip balms and bug repellent.
Well done, Sandy!
Zany, what a good looking son you have! The relief effort he and his boy scout troop are doing is wonderful. You should be proud.
Smack Laugh.gif Well, I do have a good looking son, 3 of them as a matter of fact, but it's not Monty! Monty is the son of a long-time soaping buddy, Patty Gonzales in TX and the letter written at the top of this thread is written by her. She doesn't hang out on line any more so I said I would pass the message on. And they're not boy scouts, they're cadets in Monty's ROTC unit. I can see why I've got you confused, tho. I didn't explain it very well. Sigh. I need to slow down and THIMK.

For the rest of you who don't do Facebook, Patty, my soaping buddy and Monty's mom, sent this to me... I didn't even ask! She's one proud mama. I now present Monty (Richard L. Monty Gonzales), ROTC instructor at Winston Churchill High School in San Antonio, Texas

Monty.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back