Bulk Apothecary 20% off

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked. My birch tar and dark patchouli bought April 3 were 2$ cheaper at the half oz size than now. I'll pass on this sale...I'm thinking prices increased for the sale and I can get things cheaper waiting until next month when things are quiet again.

Last edited:
I just looked. My birch tar and dark patchouli bought April 3 were 2$ cheaper at the half oz size than now. I'll pass on this sale...I'm thinking prices increased for the sale and I can get things cheaper waiting until next month when things are quiet again.

Oh bummer. I'll have to check the prices of the castor oil and Shea butter. I'm all out and was going to move up in quantity this time around.

Oh bummer. I'll have to check the prices of the castor oil and Shea butter. I'm all out and was going to move up in quantity this time around. The benefit right now though, is no minimum order!

their prices changed quite a bit lately,on EOs especially. I don't think it is related to the sale as I have noticed the higher prices 2 weeks ago. waiting may or may not be a good strategy.

The unrefined virgin organic Shea butter in the 50lb size, is actually cheaper than it was a few months ago. But too bad it's sold out right now!

I'll check it against soapers choice. I haven't compared in a while

I have a spreadsheet of all my orders from there and EO prices have def. risen. Butters and oils seem to be pretty consistent from when I ordered back in December.

If you are looking to get shea in smaller quantities, there is a seller on Amazon who sells 3lbs for around $15 shipped. It kinda irks me that BA doesn't sell the full lb. I'm pretty sure someone complained that their oils weren't a full lb because my prior orders, all the oils were listed at 16oz but now the site all says 15oz.

Latest posts

Back